You are searching about How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2, today we will share with you article about How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2 is useful to you.
Book Summary: Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver – Written by Michael Maloney
This is a great educational book about real money. Mike reviews the monetary principles that have endured throughout human history. One thing is consistent and that is that gold and silver are real money. In today’s world of fiat currencies, gold and silver are tools you can use to preserve and protect your wealth. Mike reviews the differences between coins, real money and fiat money. Fiat currency is basically unbacked paper money. We will go into detail about why this is dangerous and the average investor should at least understand the importance of degraded money and inflated fiat currencies. With the economic crisis of 2008 along with Ireland, Greece and other countries going bankrupt, we as small investors need to be educated so that we can protect ourselves.
Why is it important to me?
This is important because the biggest transfer of wealth is happening right now and that transfer is away from America and not to us. This must be a priority if you want to protect yourself and your family.
Various things are happening but 90% of the general public don’t really understand. This is understandable because the noise between the political heads of CNN and Fox News distracts from the real issues. The real problem is this: the Federal Reserve is a private institution that is not regulated or audited. They control the financial system. These guys are the quintessential kingmakers who run the country in the background. Thomas Jefferson was against a central bank of the United States. For more on this topic, you can listen to Ron Paul. He is the Texas congressmen who are everywhere.
The big changes we’ve seen from the Internet boom to the housing bust have been a direct result of the Fed. Not many people know this and there are those who say this is wrong. The Fed has kept interest rates artificially low, which created the inflated housing market. Equity debt relief and financial instruments of mass destruction known as CDO’s & MBS’s and other weapons nearly killed the country. Financial education is necessary for us little guys to have a chance. Read this book to open your eyes. One thing that is not being told in the media and is more powerful than terrorism is this: if the dollar is lost as the world’s reserve currency, our total standard of living will drop by at least 25%. Right now it’s already difficult for 85% of American families. Another transfer of wealth could put the final nail in the coffin. Educate yourself
There is a ton of information in Mike’s book. The history of currency debasement is traced to all the great empires, including the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the British, and now the Americans. Currency degradation, inflation and taxation are the thieves of wealth. If your money is a candle, taxes and inflation are the flames burning at both ends.
1. Wit: I’m not a sad person. I believe in the strength and determination of the American people. This still does not prevent us all from having to educate ourselves and the only way to change is from the bottom up. There is no way that top-down government can benefit the country from this perspective. It is the iron horse ingenuity of the American people that will solve our financial problems.
2. Gold and Silver – Gold has been money for over 5,000 years. Her redheaded half-sister Silver is also known as money. The ratio between the two has historically been 16-1. I have personally seen the spread in the last year go from 80 to 1 to 30 to 1 and back up to about 40 to 1. That means you can make 40 ounces of silver for 1 ounce of gold. So silver is $35 an ounce and gold is $1,500 an ounce. Now, reality check. Warren Buffett does not invest in gold. If you’ve followed any of my book recaps, you know I’m a Buffett fan, so let’s take a look. Basically, Buffett is saying that if he owned all the gold in the world, he would have a 67-foot gold cube (height, width, and length for those new to math). I could polish it and kiss it and sleep on it. Instead of the gold cube, I could have half the agricultural land in the US plus 7 Exxon Mobiles plus a trillion dollars in cash. I would rather take the latter as I do. Basically, Buffett is arguing that gold has NO USE. I agree with him. Silver in hand is different. Buffett has had silver in the past and may still have it. Silver has utility because it is used in cell phones, computers, smart devices, and medical devices. That’s why I love silver as a means of saving.
3. Cash Flow vs. Capital Gains – We don’t want to fall into the big fool theory and invest in capital gains. Well, in a truly counterintuitive way, Silver is a capital gains investment. Either way, you need to look at all your investments with a synergistic approach. That means we want investments to spit out cash flow, but we also want them to grow our savings. Robert Kiyosaki claims that savers are losers. Translated this means that if you hold on to dollars, you are losing out due to inflation and currency degradation. So you can keep your savings in silver.
Now let’s talk about having “real money” as a preserver of wealth. Note: Study yourself, I’m not saying go out and invest in silver and gold today. I’m saying educate yourself. I personally invest in silver and will continue to do so, but it is very volatile so you need to educate yourself. Also, I’m not a financial planner and I don’t give advice, so please do your homework. My goal is simply to help you with this task.
1. Mountain of Debt – This book was written in 2007 BEFORE the subprime crash. Even then the US was buried in a mountain of debt. Since then, the money supply has been tripled by the Fed. Thus, that mountain has just become Everest. This happened in the last 3 years and that is why the dollar is at an all-time low in 2011.
2. Unfunded liabilities: Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid……… These unfunded liabilities along with the mountain of debt only add to the problem. When you give something to someone and then try to take it away, all hell breaks loose. Check out GM. They had to go into bankruptcy, get a government bailout, and repudiate all of their unfunded liabilities to survive. They are doing pretty well now, but the little guy lost his pensions and medical care. Educate yourself my friends. Don’t let other people manage your money… The same will happen in the US with unfunded liabilities. Start planning NOW.
3. Derivatives – We talked about this before, but in a nutshell, here’s what happened in the subprime crisis. Around 100 people sat in rooms and decided to sell MBS (Mortgage backed securities) to investors. The problem was that they wrapped crap and sprayed them with perfume and sold them as triple A instruments. The rating agencies and the leadership of these companies should be prosecuted. What happened was that a 1-2% move in stocks could wipe out companies because the leverage was so deep. These guys were leveraging billions to make tens of millions. There are too many zeros for this to work long term. As we now know, this was not the case.
In short, what does this all mean? This book and others like it will help you take control of your own destiny. It is recommended that you hold 10% of your assets outside the financial system. This means there is no counterparty risk. When you put all your money in the bank and there is a run on the bank and it fails, the bank is the counterparty. Holding physical gold and silver as real money eliminates counterparty risk.
I hope you found this brief summary useful. The key to any new idea is to incorporate it into your daily routine until it becomes a habit. Habits are formed in just 21 days.
One thing you can take away from this book is to EDUCATE yourself. Please open your eyes and take a few minutes a day to educate yourself. You’ll be glad you did.
Video about How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2
You can see more content about How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2
If you have any questions about How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2
How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2
way How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2
tutorial How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2
How Much Time Is Given For The Sat Math 2 free
#Book #Summary #Guide #Investing #Gold #Silver #Written #Michael #Maloney