Best Web Programming Languages: Every Beginner Should Know
The IT industry is booming in the global world, and the best part is that it pays great! There has been, and always will be, the demand for skilled, sharp and intellectual engineers and that is why young people are learning to code, as it is the most attractive option. However, with the emergence of new skills in the industry, young people find it difficult to understand the ways to get started.
When you are about to start, you need to know programming languages briefly. You will definitely need to make efforts to master the respected language (one or more), and the result will be a well-paid job at your desk in the leading industry. Let’s take a quick look at the 6 most popular and rewarding web programming languages of 2016 that you can go for.
• It is the latest or advanced version of Hypertext Markup Language that includes behaviors, new attributes and elements.
• Helps with improved flexibility, offers offline editing, drag and drop features, improved messaging and removal of obsolete attributes.
• Offers high-speed optimization, styling, 2D and 3D graphics, connectivity, multimedia and built-in performance.
• It is simple and easy to learn, and it is compatible with any previous version.
• It has fast development, features can be changed easily, it has browser support and platform independent.
• Easy to add animations and images, text and borders, which improves the overall look.
• It’s now easy to test features with the latest version of CSS.
• New tools that help designers experiment with their creations.
• This is a globally used scripting language that works best with many major and popular browsers.
• It is used as a basis in many new technologies that help real-time communication.
• It has an excellent user interface that allows you to make new images, add scripts or animations and create creative profiles.
• It is an excellent language to learn for many web developers, both novice and experienced.
• It can be easily used even with complex projects and can also be combined with other languages.
• It has a huge library consisting of different functionalities that can be used.
• Easy to go through tutorials and docs, best for a beginner.
• Ajax templates can be created using an easy-to-use interface.
• There are many plugins available that help in high speed development.
• All web developers should have knowledge in PHP programming language, which is a popular and effective platform.
• The web can be expanded easily and in less time, and even with less effort.
• It is the basic language of many management systems.
• It is a cost-effective language that helps many programmers and developers.
• The hypertext preprocessor language is for scripts that run on any server and help create pages that are previously in HTML format.
• It is a popular programming language and offers many advanced tools for programmers and new learners.
• To run Oracle, Microsoft SQL, you need to learn about the SQL language.
• The standard query language will help to acquire a competence working on large multifaceted databases.
• It helps to be used by small and large companies, universities and also banks.
• Many mobile phone applications have access to SQL databases and several popular applications have been developed on them.
Besides that, if you want to work in a company, you can learn Java. To create anything or for any job, you can start learning SQL, which is even good for math students. So, now that everything is clearly explained to you, it’s up to you to decide which programming language you want to learn. Have fun learning and eventually you will reap great benefits from whatever language you choose.
Rate: 4-5 stars
#Web #Programming #Languages #Beginner